Friday, January 06, 2006

Photoshop Rules

It's Friday afternoon, people, and I've gotta split in a few minutes to meet the girlfriend at Kip's Bay for a 6pm showing of Syriana. We heart Clooney because he rocks it like that. The girlfriend hearts Clooney too, but more like this. In fact, she's allowed to leave me for him if she ever gets the chance, but that's another story.

Today's story is a link to a photoshopped ad for cigarettes. You know, a blogger with time to kill's take on the Brokeback Mountain Marlboro Man. And his "special friend." Not that there's anything wrong with that. Actually, I just think this one was hilarious so, via Andy Towle over at Towleroad, I give you Towleroad's Brokeback Marlboros. So best. So funny.

Have a nice weekend! I'll be getting loaded compliments of El Giades at the soon to be called Great Danish Christmas Fiasco-cum-pickled herring-fest of 2006. No photography allowed, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home