Thursday, January 19, 2006

Colin Farrell, Warrior Poet

Sorry I don't have a lot of time today to post something more in depth, but frankly, the link below will provide you with some genius of epic proportions. Now we here at PNYC HQ have seen a lot of Colin Farrell's work, you know, like Alexander was ok, and SWAT had its moments. Minority Report was original and pretty cool, too. I even dug his character in Daredevil, despite the fact that the overall film was weak (Thanks Affleck!).

Anyway, as I'm sure some of you who don't live in a sensory deprivation chamber have heard, some of Colin's latest work has gone straight to DVD, eclipsing theaters but oddly, on path to generate more revenue than Alexander!! Who would've thunk it?!?

And that's because Colin starred, directed, produced, and most likely leaked this little gem to the Internet. But that is not the link that I've got for you today, loyal readers. No, today, I have a link, via Defamer, via All the Shrimp You Can Eat, a transcript of said work.

Now I know what I think I know what you're thinkin. And that is, obvs, who the hell has time for this kind of crap? And let me tell you that I wish I did - there's no doubt about that. Because this is some priceless stuff.

So without further ado, I give you The Warrior Poet. Don't fall out of your chair laughing - you've been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home