Monday, October 20, 2008

Hoze Sold Separately

I was up in Evanston the other day and I stopped into a toy store called Tom Thumb. I used to hit this place when I was a kid and it never failed to delight. They've got everything and it's nice to know that good things don't change. While perusing their model building section I came across this: the Ho Roundhouse.

How great is this? Does it come with a gram of meth and a DIY criminal record? Are the Hoze sold separately? Am I the only one that thinks that this is totally unbelievable? Look at the artist's rendition on the box. It looks like what I imagine a roadside brothel in Texas or New Mexico would look like. It's absolutely awesome!!! So call up a couple of friends and build it on out for a lifetime of pleasure!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home