Monday, February 26, 2007

This is a biology lesson so pay attention

Last night was the Oscars and if you know me, you know how much the girlfriend loves ... feeding you all ... and plying you with cocktails ... and ... um ... oh, yeah, watching the Oscars. Whatever. You get it, even if you went out too late the night before to have bothered to call or turn up to our little party.

But, I digress. The highlight of the evening was Best Supporting Actress winner Jennifer Hudson's areola slip during her performance of whatever song she sang in the movie that no one I know saw. After multiple rewinds, some super slo-mo, a few toasts to the gods that created HD and DVR, and confirmation from my brother, Matthew (who saw it first), and Loulie, we saw the first areola of the year.

Now we all know that the Nip Slip (basically NSFW but totally worth the hilarity of the site) was totally 2005.

Obvs.

But here's the thing. This was no nip slip. It was simply areola exposure, which I believe is the new nip slip. But, whatever. As we watched her performance, it was clear to me that her girls KNEW that this was the biggest stage on the planet and from their obvious jiggling about, they wanted to see the lights. And who can blame them? Hell, if spent my entire life in the dark, surrounded by silk and lace, well, I ... well ...

OK Ok. I'd probably like to stay there. But here at Pedro's, that's just how we'd like to roll.

The point is this: 2007 is officially the year of the Areola. So celebrate it! Love it. And don't forget where you heard it first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home