Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fact: Kanye West is a Tool.

By now I certainly hope you've all see the cover of Rolling Stone that's on the stands right now featuring Kanye West wearing a crown of thorns, Jesus style. Because, obviously, Kanye is the Son of God and the savior of mankind. Duh.

In a shocking turn of events this happened to piss some people off. Someone besides us here at Pedro's thought that Kanye's ego had reached a sort of Tipping Point. You know, that point where you've just gotsta stand up and say "Sorry but that's [insert personal favorite scatalogical reference HERE]."

And thankfully some dude did just that.

The ensuing piece of genius is not my work. I generally try to create an original viewpoint but this one I couldn't pass up. So it's via Gawker, via Andy at HangingStranger. Thanks!



Bush? Bush is just an idiot. I believe it's Kanye who "Straight up be trippin'"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home