Monday, January 30, 2006

One way ticket to the Doghouse


Despite the long standing love affair I've had with my girlfriend, we here at Pedro's know quite a bit about the old dog house, having spent more than a little time in there over the years. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I'm there on such a regular basis that years ago I decided to make some investments to trick it out - you know, make it comfortable. I mean if I'm gonna behave like an insensitive idiot, and my girlfriend is gonna recognize (still trying to get her to stop that, btw), well then I might as well be comfortable. Plasma TV? Check. Separate beer fridge and food fridge? Check. Lush plush shag carpeting? Check. Surround sound? Obvs.

You get the point.

And then this press release came across my desk this afternoon and, well, I don't know what to say. It just seems to me that if you want a slap in the face and a one way ticket to the dog house, Yo! This has gotta be it: Valentine's Day Dinner at a White Castle near you.

Now DO NOT get me wrong here. Pedro's NYC hearts White Castle (although the post game gastrointestinal distress is not as much fun as it used to be). It's just that it's probably not wise to be rolling fast food style on Valentine's Day, know what I mean?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...sometimes you really wonder! But then again...it is in NJ!
Ceals

10:59 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

Does that mean we can go to the Castle for V-Day?

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home