Saturday, February 24, 2007

And on the Eighth day, God created the Georgetown Hoyas!!

Today my beloved Georgetown Hoyas defeated the No. 8 Pitt Panthers in a game that wasn't pretty but we'll take the win. First and foremost, respect to Pitt and their players, coaches and fans. I think we're pretty good but Pitt terrifies me; they are a very good team that plays with class and confidence, and I respect them for it. They didn't shoot well or have their best day and it still took all we had to get this one. That being said, the Hoyas are the best in the Big East, and they've earned it. We are lookin' good, Baby, loookin' good.

I got a text message from my old old and very missed friend Bobby before the game. It's been a while since Bobby pro-actively contacted me but it's Bobby, and even though I don't play for that team, I love him (despite the fact that he lives in LA). After all, at the beginning and end of every day, Bobby is a Hoya and my Home Beast - so what's not to love??? [Note to Bobby: Call Ness Ness]

I enjoyed the game with the usual suspects. And know this: you wish you were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home